- Gianluca Gerardi successfully defended his PhD at CNRS !
- Elenora van Rijsingen successfully defended her PhD at Roma Tre University !
- Manuel Thieme successfully defended his PhD in Montpellier!
- Congratulations to Anne Davaille from the FAST laboratory, CNRS, who will receive the Augustus Love Medal of the European Geological Union
- Congratulations to Linfeng Ding who won a student presentation award in the International Commission on Glass (ICG) Annual Meeting 2018 in Japan
- Next CREEP workshop on 27 Jan 2019 in 7 days and 06:32 hours.
Author Archives: Marie Deguillon
All our congratulations to Gianluca Gerardi who successfully defended his Phd on November 2018, entitled “On the dynamics of subduction and the effect of subduction zones on mantle convection”
All our congratulations to Elenora van Rijsingen who successfully defended her Phd on November 22, 2018, entitled “Subduction Interface Roughness and Megathrust Earthquakes: Insights from Natural Data and Analogue Models”
All our congratulations to Manuel Thieme who successfully defended his PhD in Montpellier on November 8, 2018. Thesis title: “Viscous and frictional strength of the lithospheric mantle: Microstructural characterization of experimentally deformed polycrystalline Olivine”
Congratulations to Anne Davaille from the FAST laboratory, CNRS, who will receive the Augustus Love Medal of the European Geological Union
Congratulations to Anne Davaille, one of these individuals honoured for their important contributions to the Earth, planetary and space sciences! The EGU has named the 45 recipients of next year’s Union Medals and Awards, Division Medals, and Division Outstanding Early … Continue reading
Congratulations to Linfeng Ding who won a student presentation award in the International Commission on Glass (ICG) Annual Meeting 2018 in Japan
Please find here the official website of the Meeting if you want more information: http://www.icg2018yokohama.com/
Congratulations to Elenora van Rijsingen who won the Special Award of the Honorary Committee of the “On the Rocks” video contest
Congratulations to Elenora who won the Special Award of the Honorary Committee of the “On the Rocks” video contest with her outreach video: https://en.sgi-ontherocks.it/280n144/subduction-earthquakes-seafloor-roughness.html “On the Rocks” is the first geological video contest for everybody; an initiative by the “Società Geologica … Continue reading
Linfeng Ding successfully defended his PhD in Mainz in 29 June 2018. All our congratulations to the first CREEPer to cross the end line! Thesis title: Rheology and deformation of glass under extreme conditions Final score: 1.57, German standard (1.0 is … Continue reading